Friday, November 21, 2008

Hot Hunk Friday - Trace Adkins

Let me start this by saying I'm not a big fan of country music. Really, I'm not. I wish I were. They have much better looking singers than rock. While rock has Tom Petty and Iggy Pop, country has the likes of Trace Adkins.
Not only is he tall, which I like in a guy. He has a great voice. I've talked here before about how much I like great voices on a guy. The deeper the better and this man speaks from way deep in his chest.
So I'll ask you fans of Trace Adkins and I know at least one blog reader is.
What is you favorite Trace Adkins song?

4 comments:

Kiersten said...

Yeah, I love his voice too. Not crazy about the ponytail though. I like the badonkadonk song 'cause it's fun and i like the song about his wife - but i can't remember the name. Mostly, I just like his broad shoulders, height, voice, and wry sense of humor.

Melinda Leigh said...

Opening his mouth is not necessary. He can just stand there, and mayble flex something.

Kim Smith said...

Girl he could sing in Greek to me. He's adorable!

Chris Redding said...

Melinda, LOLOL
I agree thought I lik ethe Bodonkdonk song.
cmr