Monday, February 3, 2014

My Rock Stars

I have some people who I consider the rock stars of publishing. From time to time I will be updating you on what they are doing on their blogs.



Last week on Newbies Guide to Publishing, JA Konrath posts about a conversation he and Barry Eisler had with Mike Shatzkin. Here's Konrath's conversation. Here's the original post with comments about The Future of Publishing.



Kayelle Allen who runs Romance Live Forever Blog and the Marketing for Romance Writers yahoogroup name the top bloggers of January on her blog.



Bob Mayer, part owner of Cool Gus Publishing and blogger at Write on the River told us how to survive a power outage.

Stay tuned. Later in the week on this blog, I have an author suggesting tips for the beginning writer. cmr

No comments: